Full Desk Information Technology/Account Management/Business Development- Fast Track
Great comp package: salary, perf incentives, benefits
Full Desk Information Technology/Account Management/Business Development- Recruiting Support - Fast Track Program
About the Job
Are you a commercially aware, confident recent graduate or experienced sales professional looking to build a career in a meritocratic environment? Are you motivated by high earning potential and rapid career progression? Do you love working with people and have an interest in IT, Banking & Finance?
Under supervision of Senior Account Manager, take part in the process of acquiring requirements from clients, qualifying candidates and submission resumes
Work with client managers and senior executives, submit resumes and manage interviewing process.
Support recruiting efforts for senior and executive level Information Technology positions.
Senior Account Manager with proven track record of success will train on how to bring in clients, maintain existing client relationships, and become a Top Sales Performer in the IT Financial Services Technology Staffing Industry.
Training & Mentorship:
Full training is provided and there is excellent scope for long-term career progression. This unique position will offer hands on training with best-in-class account manager and recruiting team while working with elite group of high end clients, hedge funds and financial institutions and leads to handling full cycle of account management and/or recruiting cycle responsibilities.
The high-end staffing industry can provide exceptional opportunities for both progression and high-earnings. It is amongst the least known yet most lucrative staffing advisory careers.
What we offer:
- Fast-track Career Progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility;
- A Meritocratic Culture where performance is rewarded and opportunities are earned;
- A collaborative, driven and fast-paced working environment;
-A young, dynamic and entrepreneurial platform;
- People, Growth & Fun!
- Great compensation package, including salary, performance incentives, benefits(period)
What we are looking for:
- Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair;
- An exceptional work ethic, organization and efficiency;
- An excellent communicator, able to attract and engage;
- Sales/Business Development/Marketing experience advantageous but not necessary ;
- An appetite to excel in targeted and commercial environment;
- A personality that thrives on meritocracy and financial success;
- A demonstrable interest in business, finance and technology;
- Intellectual curiosity with the ability to assimilate complex concepts;
- A self-starter excited by the growth prospects of a young dynamic company.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Id: 26509