IT Risk Manager/Third Party Management
Tampa, FL (center)
A Contract position at large financial services conglomerate is available.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Michael Kaplan. call ((646) 876-9548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code MK30194 or Click the Apply Now button .
Location: Tampa, FL
The ICG Third Party Risk Management team is responsible for end-to-end management and governance of third party risk for the Client's institutional Clients (ICG) Group sector. The ICG Third Party Officer within the Third Party Risk Management team exists to ensure third party risk monitoring is comprehensive and consistent with regulatory and enterprise requirements, consistently executed across all regions/third parties, and evolves as emerging risks are identified.
- Ensure timely execution of risk controls including analysis, aggregation and reporting of material risks related to third party management
- Identify issues and root causes including oversight/facilitation of third party risk mitigation actions
- Provide guidance on third party management controls to ICG line managers and partner with them to effectively manage third party risk
- Partner with third party management stakeholders (including but not limited to Information Security, CoB, TPU (Third Party Utility), Enterprise Supplier Risk Management, Procurement etc.) to effectively coordinate execution of third party controls
- Interact with third parties as required pertaining to execution of risk controls and mitigation of any issues
- Prepare and present risk management reports, scorecards, and briefings as required
- Review key metrics and overall performance with internal stakeholders and third parties
- Support internal/external audit readiness and associated exam management as directed
- Monitor regulatory changes, corporate updates, and geo-political changes in the third party management space and ensure ICG compliance
- Support the development/implementation of control policies, tools, and documentation for consistent execution of third party management activities across ICG
- Continuously identify ways to efficiently manage third party risk and optimize associated effort
- Minimum BS/BA degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience across IT Risk Management/Third Party Management
- Strong governance background
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to interact efficiently with internal and external stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables in a large/global corporate environment
- Works well independently and under pressure
- Willing to take personal responsibility and accountability.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 30194