Big Data Architect / Delivery Manager, Director
Per Year Base Salary F/T Employee
Jersey City, NJ
A F/T position at .
Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Claire Volis. call (732) 791-4721 / (212) 616-4800 ext.590 or email email@example.com with the Job Code CV31487 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Jersey City.
Skills required for the position: BIG DATA, HADOOP, CLOUDERA, SPARK, HBASE, JAVA.
Optional (not required):WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Detailed Info: Are you passionate about data? Do you love innovation and new technologies? Are you a forward looking, strategic thinker who is quality driven?
We are looking for someone who would like to:
- run Big Data Hub platformin on the Wealth Management side, single version of the truth data repository,
and enhancing its current capabilities
- architect scalable and reliable data engineering solutions for collecting, integrating, and curating data from
various sources, and publishing that data out to all consumers
- build out a self-service analytics sandbox for data mining and discovery
- work in partnership and collaborate with Chief Data Officer, the Data Governance Organization,
Chief Technical Office and Big Data Services
- proven knowledge of Big data technologies - Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, Impala, Kafka, and Scala;
Informatica BDE a plus
- demonstrated track record of executing on IT change and transformation programs focusing on
developing and supporting organizational competency across applications and infrastructure
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- strong and proven leadership qualities; excellent communication skills
- managed full life cycle of projects, manage risks/issues, confirm progress of delivery, control budget
and track benefits
- 10+ years of professional software experience, with 5+ years of Big Data technologies
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Job Id: 31487